Friday, April 5, 2013

Dinner @ Steamboat & Grill Pantai Dalam

There is a new eatery and as usual for buffet newbies, there is owez Promotion! Yez. My fwen and I heading to the restaurant after Maghrib. We forgot the restaurant name. Enjoy the photo below. 

When reached over there, we were served by the owner of the restaurant and they help set up the steam boat & grill thing for us. I think they are the owner. heehee. I was eagerly to grill and my fwen luv on the steam meal. Both of us decided to try both sets. Eventually, we went for Steamboat&Grill buffet package which cost us RM15 per head. We were informed earlier that Steamboat only will cost RM10, Grill only will cost RM15. This is the promo package price, and the price may vary in future. Yeaz, my fwen started grilling the squid, prawns, chicken and meat.

In the middle of dining, some surprise for me as suddenly the owner told everyone a stingray just available. Wow, fresh & succulent stingray was in front of me! Grill stingray dip with air asam+cili padi, perghh it is my fav. Unfortunately, they didn't provide the air asam (tamarind sauce). However, it doesn't matter cuz my appetite still on.

Huh, our juicy steam meal.

For those who plan to dine here, may drop by @ Blok 20, Taman Bukit Angkasa, Off Jalan Pantai Dalam, 59200 Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy grilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...